Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Story of the past

Everybody know what happened to my parents. Now I gonna share with you another story of my past. Before I was a warrior princess, I was a little girl who are shy and lonely. I'm not that very sociable person back then, all the kids in my school looked at me differently. I used to cried alone in the house because of loneliness. Berry quit schooling before his high school year even start.



After what happen to both of our parents, our Grandma took us and take care of us. She really kind and gentle person. I feel like I got a second mother. She always helped us went we're having a problem. But things change went I was about to enter high school year. She passed away and inherited us her house. I suppose to go a private high school but i decided to study into local high school. I thought I could make new friends there but I was wrong. No one wanted to talk to me, I was isolated back then, crying at home and feel so lonely. Berry didnt help me much, he only send me a letter once in a month.

My senior year didnt feel so lonely because a new girl arrived, she just moved into the city. Her name is Hiroko and she's from Japan. She the first person who talk to me and we did have a great year. After graduate, me and my best friend gone into separated way but we still contact each other. I will never survive without her, she taught me a lot of stuff. She gave me courage and strength to move on.

University year really done me tons of great stuff. I meet a lot of new friends there, they came from different place and country. I love each and everyone of them. Berry gave me my first ever sword before I graduate, he said he saw me a very different person and he really proud of me. The sword gave me another courage to learn a new art, the art of fight.

2 comments:

Noa Twiggs said...

Aw I didn't know Slurpee had such a sad story, she has been through so much, it's amazing how strong she is <3

And now she's gotta sword, the bad guys better watch out >:D

Aqua_iLLusion said...

thank you.. her story is not very happy as the other pets xD but i'm proud of her *crying*

whenever she sad or cry about something, she will think about her past and stand up again and be strong

Post a Comment