
Long long time ago before I was a warrior princess, I was a scavenger hunt. I used to do it alone, sometimes I followed Berry and one of my dangerous adventure while I was in amazon jungle. Deep inside the jungle, me and Berry found the ancient ruin. We thought we could look around inside but we never know inside the ruin full of dangerous trap. One of the trap is an arrow trap. The arrow nearly hit but the arrow hit my mouth and my mouth bleeding so badly. Berry helped me that time, carrying me to escape from that ruin. We didnt find anything in there, just full of trap and skeletons.
After that, I stop being a scavenger hunt and I concentrate becoming a fighter. Only Berry continued his dream becoming world greatest treasure hunter. I'm glad his dream is coming true, I saw a lot of passion on him. I think i found my passion too, being a warrior. But I still love adventure and finding a mysterious world of magic.
Berry give me a sword so that I will continue being a warrior and never look back into my past life. I treasure the sword so much and the sword gave me so much confidence. There's something about this sword, ever time I touch it, I feel I dont want to let go of it. I think there's a story behind it, must ask Berry where he gets the sword

2 comments:
So this is how Slurpee became our beloved warrior princess! I love the story, Lynz <3
hmm now I must know the story behind Berry's sword!
actually the sword is Slurpee's now xD
Berry doesnt like sword so much :P
Post a Comment