Friday, December 9, 2011

Beautiful Morning



Here's a story about me getting a little bit of fun. Last night while was Berry asleep inside his room, I couldn't take off my mind with that mud all over the house and the smell too! Trying to get some sleep, so I when into the kitchen and all I saw is rum are everywhere. This is madness, how am i suppose to cook if rum are everywhere in my kitchen. Inside my cupboard, on the table, inside the fridge, on the counter.. etc etc.

Suddenly I get this crazy idea. My revenge to Berry. I quietly when out of the house and take my path to the dark forest. I keep my distance away from Alice and Daray's house. Not so much fun if you saw one of them. Last time, I was been torture to death. I will tell that story later. So i searched for a snake but so far I didnt found one. I thought I wanted to give up my crazy idea but at last, I saw a snake between a rock. I slowly picked up the snake and put it inside my bag. This is going to be fun, seeing his face. I felt really evil right now

The next morning, while Berry having his breakfast with rum. Good thing he didnt turn into a drunken zombie again. I slowly when upstairs to his room and but the snake on his bed. I ran downstairs and when outside to get some fresh air. 10 minutes later I can heard Berry yelling my name from his room.


He ran downstairs and he started to shout at me. Such a lovely morning with shouting and cursing to each other. He put his tongue out at me and put his cool shades on, and when off with his new bike. He said he will get some revenge on me next time.



I will be ready, I cant wait what he going to do with me. The snake is still in his room, I thought all of his adventure that he didnt scare of a snake but I was wrong. He sleeping on the sofa by the fireplace now. Poor him, I will take out that snake next week so he can have his bedroom back. I did make an apology to him by making a waffle for him and he thought I put some kind of poison inside the waffle. I ate all the waffle just to prove that I didnt poison it. He regret he didnt eat the waffle and another shouting just begun.

Do I feel bored with all this shouting and yelling, NEVER! i'm glad that Berry is my cousin, I do have a lot of fun with him even though we driving each other crazy. He did saved me once before ;)

3 comments:

Noa Twiggs said...

Haha seems like they're having crazy fun with eachother indeed :D

Never boring in their house ;D

Fish De Caelcum said...

Noo sister and brother shouldn't fight with each other! D: !!

Aqua_iLLusion said...

they're cousin xD not sister and brother ;)

Post a Comment