
Last few week, i got a present from my bff. She's so generous and gift me the Sweetheart Make-up Kit. I was so surprise to see it! I never dream that I would get it. A big THANK YOU to my dear sweet Evolei for a wonderful gift. Now everyone said that i'm a hot pet xD hahaha!! but i'm glad my cousin Berry didnt kick me out of the house. I was worried that he might see a stranger in his cousin house. He figure it out that was me ^^ i'm glad about that. I dont want to hear him swearing to me. Yeah, he love to swear a lot, i dont know where he learn that.

What do you think of the new me? but my personality isnt change ^^ I'm still the greatest awesomeness Warrior Princess!! I wish I could go and slay a dragon or a monster right now but I've a date xD opss.. I didnt tell you that I already divorce. Me and Bluee split up, the relationship wasnt there =( I feel so lonely and nothing. Enough about that, I dont want to think about it ^^ Life must go on and happiness is my thing =D no saddo moment for me please. About the date, I'll tell you more about it later. Now i wanted to go and have a cocktail by the Jacuzzi

3 comments:
Yay I can now comment :D
I really love Slurpee's new eyes, they look amazing on her... and I was so sorry for her relationship with Bluee... he really wasn't the right pet for one as awesome as Slurpee though... I really hope she finds her match soon ! >3
i did feel bad for her coz forcing her married with Bluee x(
thank you Noa *huggy* i hope so too, maybe with Lynn? xD but i dont know where their story yet
I have no idea either, Only time will tell :D
Post a Comment