Monday, August 8, 2011

Tomorrow!!

Hello my fellow friends,
I'm so excited about tomorrow new items!! because all of its normal coins ^^ only 2 items are cc. I really hope that Pony Maker is a stall. I really want it so badly!!! My mom gonna buy that new stall. MOM!! ENOUGH WITH STALL +_+ anyway, i saw this new wig and i fell in love with it. Short hair is my style =D i just like my mom, short hair but she said i more fasionable than her. sorry Mom.
I was thinking to open a new juicy gossip and news about The Royal Clubs. what do you think? should I?

2 comments:

Noa Twiggs said...

Aw, I love short hair too ! Short haired females are rare in pet society... perhaps the new wig will change it, it's really sweet and lovely <3

And juicy gozzip and news ! sounds exciting 8D

Aqua_iLLusion said...

the new wig really look sweet on Slurpee.. i'll upload the picture later ^^

Post a Comment