Thursday, August 11, 2011

Missing Cousin?



Hello people,
I'm Slurpee's cousin. She did mention my name in pervious post. I'm here because finally I can conquer my cousin house!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! since she left her laptop open and her blog open, so I guess I'll take over now. I know all of you wondering where on earth is Slurpee? I dont know where's my sweet annoying cousin when. but I can tell you this, the last thing I saw, she when into a portal.

She's all in pink, fluffy sicky pink. I think my cousin are nuts! Crazy!!! I know she's annoying but she still my family. I dont know why she went inside that portal!! yeah yeah, I know she love adventure. Dangerous adventure. What? my adventure is dangerous but she's a girl +_+ Mostly her adventure more dangerous than mine adventure. I love to find hidden treasure. Last treasure I found is this ring. I heard this ring is a curse ring. I'm planned to give the ring to my cousin so she can have the curse then I can take over her house!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

while she gone, I think I gonna have a party!!! bye for now~

-Berry-

0 comments:

Post a Comment